App Download and Operation
- Search and download INNOVV C5 on the Google Play Store for Android or the APP store for Apple devices. or,
- Scan above QR code to download INNOVV C5 App right to your device.
- Storage must be allowed from App permissions for downloading videos/photos from camera to your device.
- Select INNOVV_C5_*** from WiFi networks to connect. or,
- Settings => Wireless & networks => INNOVV C5
- Default password is 12345678.
INNOVV C5 Specification
INNOVV C5 App Settings
Operation and LED Indicator
Video Cable Connection
12V to 5V DC Converter Connection
- Red wire is to the positive terminal of battery,
- Black wire is to the negative terminal of battery,
- Yellow wire connects to a switched power source from your bike such as ignition, head light, trial light etc.
- Do not Join the yellow & red wires to the switched power source, if not, the last video clips can not be well saved.
- Consistent power supply, won’t drain internal battery during riding.
- Recording start/stop follows ignition on/off, so your ride will always be captured.
- 10 seconds power on/off delay to avoid power drops when engine starts, that protects camera system to work properly.
microSD Card and Recording Time
Class 10 Micro SDHC with Adapter 80mb/s (MB-MC32DA/AM)
Micro SD card should be formatted in-device using the mobile app before recording begins.