Format 64GB or 128GB sd card to FAT32
- INNOVV C5 & K2 only support 64GB or 128GB SD card in FAT32 format.
- Windows can not format more than 32GB in Fat32.
- EaseUS partition tool is the best FAT32 format tool to format SD card to FAT32.
- Note: Formatting will delete all your data, please be sure to backup all your files before starting the job.
Partition Master Software Download and Install
- Click Blow Icon to download Partition Master and follow the instruction to install in on your PC.
Follow up below instruction to format SD card to FAT32
- Step 1: Connect SD card or USB flash drive to your computer, launch EaseUS partition tool, right-click the card you want to format and choose “Format partition”.
- Step 2: A mini window pops out, on which you can edit the partition label and choose a file system such as FAT/FAT32, NTFS, EXT2/EXT3.
- Step 3: Click “Apply” to confirm to format your 64GB SD card/USB flash drive to FAT32 with ease.
For more details, please click HERE.